Never baked before?
No problem, it’s so easy you will have fresh healthy spelt bread that’s ready for the oven in less than 5 mins!
All you need is a loaf tin, a measuring jug, bowl, spoon and a preheated oven.
- Empty the contents of the bag into a bowl
- Add 360ml of liquid it can be milk, low fat milk, soya milk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- Pop into a well greased 2lb loaf tin and then into a preheated oven 180 deg for about 45 mins.
The smell will be amazing and when you take it out of the oven allow to cool on a wire tray before cutting it.
Cathy’s Spelt Multiseed Bread Mix:
- Multiseed Bread Mix packed with 27% seeds
- Makes 2lb loaf -or 2x 1lb loaves just freeze one!
- Yeast Free
- Whole Spelt Flour
- High Fibre
- No Added Sugar
- Dairy, egg and soy free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Made in Ireland
Whole Spelt Flour, Brown Linseed (9%), Pumpkin Seed (9%), Sunflower Seed (9%) Baking Powder, Salt.